Enterprise Architect - Mid Level (TS/SCI)
- Chantilly, VA
Overall Assignment Description:
Mid-level Enterprise Architects develop and plan the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA). They create and communicate Enterprise architecture artifacts IAW DoDAF and IC PAG.
- Develops, maintains, and documents the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA), ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs.
- Assists in the creation of the architecture information and artifacts (in accordance with the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Conducts architecture analysis providing the government with data to support trade-offs between competing demands.
- Expected work activities the Enterprise Architect position would be required to support include:
- systems analysis necessary to define and document the As-Is Architecture
- planning, design, and systems engineering work necessary to build and portray the To-Be Architecture
- development of conceptual, logical and physical architecture and executable technical roadmaps defining the time-phased schedule for the path of systems and services from the As-Is to the To-Be Architecture
- program, segment and project-based solution-level architectures consistent with the enterprise-level architecture
- business architecture support defining the GEOINT business model and its components to include governance, business processes, and business information
- data and data services architecture support
- expertise and support for network architecture and engineering
- security architecture and engineering support
MUST POSSESS CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Mid-Level experience in government or industry with Architecture tools. Desired:
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020