Senior Imagery Scientist - SAR TO 11 #78 (TS/SCI)
- Chantilly, VA
Clearance: Active TS/SCI and willing to undergo CI Poly
- Experience in the following:
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) AGI collections systems (both space-borne and airborne), operations, phenomenology, and their impact on SAR AGI processing, analysis, and exploitation
- Spectral sensor disciplines (spectral, radar, LiDAR, infrared, or photogrammetry).
- Advanced formal training in remote sensing and/or earth science/physical science, or engineering/mathematical disciplines
- Knowledge in the science of infrared image formation, imaging radar system technology and collection parameters, processing, and radiometric analysis
- Detailed experience using AGI processing and exploitation software
- Demonstrated experience using COTS image software (e.g. ENVI, ERDAS Imagine), COTS desktop software (e.g. MS Office), and the Windows and UNIX operating environments Of particular importance are software packages used for the processing and analysis of imaging radar data.
- Demonstrated strong writing and briefing skills consistent with national-level performance; this includes the skills needed to prepare NGA Imagery Intelligence Brief reports
- Experience with SAR instruction highly desired
Friday, February 21, 2020