Systems Integrator - Senior (TS/SCI)
- Saint Louis, MO
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior Systems Integrators support the Government by leading and overseeing the integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems enterprise.They lead and oversee planning, implementation approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for total cloud services, systems or subsystems using defined processes and tools.They provide end-to-end system development life cycle support to the program.
- Assists with leading and performing systems integration activities across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with leading and overseeing a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of cloud services, infrastructure and security domains.
- Assists with overseeing the preparation of engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
- Oversees the work of Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Systems Integrators.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior system integration working experience in government integrating large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
Monday, March 30, 2020