Expert Imagery Scientist (SAR Focus) (TS/SCI)
- Quantico, US-VA
Clearance: Active TS/SCI and willing to undergo CI Poly
- Experience in the following:
- Detailed knowledge of basic Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) AGI collections systems (both space-borne and airborne), operations, phenomenology, and their impact on SAR AGI processing, analysis, and exploitation
- Spectral sensor disciplines (spectral, radar, LiDAR, infrared, or photogrammetry).
- Advanced formal training in remote sensing and/or earth science/physical science or engineering/mathematical disciplines
- Detailed experience using AGI processing and exploitation software.
- Detailed knowledge in the science of infrared image formation, collection parameters, processing, and radiometric analysis
- Proficiency with using COTS image software (e.g. ENVI, ERDAS Imagine), COTS desktop software (e.g. MS Office), and the Windows and UNIX operating environments. Of particular importance are software packages used for the processing and analysis of imaging radar data.
- Knowledge of imaging radar system technology and collection parameters.
- Demonstrated strong writing and briefing skills consistent with national-level performance; this includes the skills needed to prepare NGA Imagery Intelligence Brief reports.
- Knowledge in the science of infrared image formation, collection parameters, processing, and radiometric analysis.
- Experience with SAR instruction highly desired
Thursday, January 2, 2020