Intelligence Analyst Engineer (TS)
- Washington, DC
Seeking smart, experienced engineers to help deploy ground breaking technical solutions to solve our customers’ hardest problems. The successful candidate will help develop a solution, from high-level system design and configuration to application development and data integration. You will leverage everything around you: core company products, open source technologies (e.g., GHE), and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact. You work with customers around the globe, where you gain rare insight into the world’s most important industries and institutions. We help our customers detect insider trading, improve disaster relief, fight healthcare fraud, and more. Each mission presents different challenges, from the regulatory environment to the nature of the data to the user population. You will work to accommodate all aspects of an environment to drive real technical outcomes for our customers.
Technologies We Use
- Our core company platform provides the foundation for our projects.
- Custom applications built on top of our core company platform.
- Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing.
- Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools.
- Typescript, React/Redux for our web technologies.
- Python for data processing and analysis.
- Commercial standard cloud infrastructures such as AWS or Azure.
- CentOS/Red Hat Linux as the basis for all our on premise servers.
Qualifications and Skillsets Sought
- Strong engineering background, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’re building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and interest to travel as needed.
- (As required by U.S. Government contract) U.S. citizenship
- Current possessionandongoing maintenance of TS security clearance that has been adjudicated within the past five years.
Tuesday, December 10, 2019