Systems Architect - Senior TO11 #99 TS/SCI
- Springfield, VA
Position 6b:Systems Architect (Senior-Level)
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Systems Architects guide the design and development of solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services and infrastructure services to meet user requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise Architecture.
Duties may include:
- Guides Mid-Level and Junior-Level systems architects in the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
- Guides the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Guides Mid-level and Junior-level systems architects in the development of proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Refer to Section 3.1 for a listing of expected work activities the Systems Architect position would be required to support.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Senior-level or higher experience working in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience
Wednesday, February 12, 2020