Smart Data Systems
- Cincinnati, OH
Smart Data is searching for a few great Developers to join our team!
Our company’s success stems from a highly collaborative culture that gives employees the freedom to grow their skills and explore new technology. There’s no room for ego here; we’re a group who shares knowledge, respects talent, and learns from each other. Smart Data Systems isn’t just about developing great software, we also develop great careers. If you’re looking to join an agile software team of smart, friendly software professionals, connect with us today.
We’re working with a great technology stack that includes:
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Participate in all phases of system testing.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
The nuts and bolts:
- Proven success developing Java Features associated with large scale projects
- 7 or more years of experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the associated development methodologies.
- 5 years minimum experience in core Java technologies
- 5 years minimum experience in Object Oriented Design / Architecture
- A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and methodology
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and methodology.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Thursday, March 29, 2018