Senior Sales Executive for Financial Services firm
The Company culture is fast paced, market focused and its mission is to be the industry's most accurate and comprehensive source of forward-looking corporate event dates and information.
They are seeking a motivated, capital markets savvy, sales rep for a full-time position to work out of the Woburn office. Responsibilities include responding to incoming sales leads and making proactive outbound calls to potential prospects. You will work with a motivated group of growth-oriented and entrepreneurial people who are driven to help investors and traders make more informed decisions using more timely and accurate information.
• Prospect for clients using Pardot, SalesForce and other sales tools
• Proactive outbound calling
• Respond to sales leads, gathering facts, analyzing needs and making appropriate solution recommendations
• Represent the entire range of products and services
• Minimum 2 years capital markets experience AND 5 years direct sales experience
• Knowledgeable and enjoy talking about financial data and how to use it
• Very strong attention to detail
• Effective written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills
• Bachelors' Degree required with a major in finance or business administration preferred
• capital markets: 2 years (Required)
• financial data sales: 5 years (Required)
Posted On: Tuesday, May 26, 2020