Business Development Associate
Our client, an investment management firm founded in 1988 is looking for a high-energy intellectual with the ambition and imagination to help shape the asset management business. In your role within the Investor Relations team, you will:
• Contribute to customer discovery for investment advisory, investment management, and private wealth.
• Participate in product and commercialization strategy.
• Design and implement marketing initiatives for new and existing products.
• Maintain third-party databases and business development materials.
• Gain commitments from prospects.
• Support existing and new clients.
Why this client might be great for you This is a rare opportunity to learn, grow, and help shape the commercialization of exciting and sophisticated portfolio strategies. You will work closely with principals and portfolio managers.
• Bachelor’s degree required (Finance major preferred)
• 1 – 3 years of experience
• Willingness to obtain necessary professional licenses as needed (e.g., Series 3, Series 65)
• Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, written and oral
• Reliable, disciplined, and positive work ethic