looking for a strong administrative professional to support a team of five investment professionals, based in both Boston and NYC. Our Portfolio Support Group provides expertise to management during the initial ownership phase of company investments. The ideal candidate would be polished, professional, and articulate and have excellent management skills.
• Maintain calendars, schedule appointments, arrange meetings and logistics.
• Make extensive travel arrangements, both international as well as domestic, and ensure itineraries are in calendars.
• Process expense reports and vendor invoices in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with portfolio companies for supported individuals regarding meetings, board meetings and other events.
• Coordinate meetings with team of external Operations Advisors as needed (Operations Advisor Program).
• Maintain proper flow of information with support groups for meetings held in the company offices, including Office Services, Reception and the IT group.
• Track and maintain database of documents related to sector expertise as requested, including bios, contact information, organization charts, presentations, etc.
• Assist in maintaining DNA database, which tracks client contacts and consultants and PSG projects.
• Assist in maintaining database, which houses client resources such as presentations and webinars.
• Assist in interview tracking in the Thrive database.
• Prepare and /or edit presentations using PowerPoint as needed.
• Work well and closely with the two other assistants on the PSG team, the admin team in the Boston office, New York, Palo Alto and international offices.
• Plan PSG team events as needed (dinners, team activities, etc.) Skills required (in addition to general administrative skills)
• Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
• Computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Zoom, Slack, etc.)
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Must be able to assess situations and determine appropriate action
• Highly organized: willing and able to assure that all physical and electronic data is properly stored and maintained
• At least 6 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a private equity, investment banking, management consulting, or other professional financial services firm
• 4-year college degree
• Excellent skills and experience with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• We’re looking for a self-starter who takes initiative, displays good judgment, is reliable and dependable, and likes being busy