The primary focus of the role is to support the North American marketing, sales, and compliance functions of our global asset management firm. The role will work closely with the firm’s global boutique investment teams located in London, Edinburgh, Sydney, and Melbourne. This role involves working on meaningful projects that impact our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping us grow our client base, while meeting the needs of our current clients.
Qualifications Minimum experience of 5 years in asset management, primarily in business development. Experience with global investment firms highly valued.
• Experience working within an asset management sales and client service team • Experienced in the creation, compilation, and organization of documents and materials for institutional investors and their consultants
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Exceptional attention to detail demonstrated in both numeric and written tasks
• Deadline driven and can work assertively and flexibly to achieve timely delivery
• Ability to collate and display investor and strategy data coherently from multiple sources using Excel
• Experience populating, editing, and managing institutional databases (Evestment, Callan, etc.)
• Experience managing and completing RFIs, RFPs, and DDQs • Experience using Salesforce, both as a user and administrator
• Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Willingness to always contribute to improving standards and quality
• Willingness to learn and contribute to the performance of the team Core responsibilities
• Work closely with the US team to support all projects
• Manage the development, production, approval, and delivery of investor reporting materials
• Work effectively with all global colleagues and external stakeholders, including investment, sales, compliance, operational teams, and clients
• Develop relationships with all boutique investment teams
• Responsible for the quality of output for all client facing material
• Attention to detail for all document review