Smith Harvey Associates
- Hopkinton, MA
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
REPORTS TO: President/CEO
SUMMARY: Provides administrative support to the President/CEO and the Executive Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- General office management duties including ordering office supplies, ordering business cards, scheduling cleaning services and coordinating office maintenance services
- Reviews and responds to daily internal/external mail and overnight packages
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls via TEAMS
- Composes, types, proofreads and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E- mails, using individual initiative and as assigned
- Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Takes minutes during Executive Team meetings
- Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials and reserving and preparing facilities
- Conducts research; Creates spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Plans company events, including catering, hotels, travel, entertainment
- Interfaces with building manager on getting needed Building Management issues addressed
- Proactively establishes and maintains highly organized filing system; files correspondence, NDAs and other record
- Proofreads website pages, etc.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, and mailing
- Assists with special projects and performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Trade show duties: maintain spreadsheet of event dates, confirm attendees, confirm sponsorship needs, assist with shipping booth and other items, book travel arrangements, book registrations.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent, ten years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High skill level in Microsoft Office, experience with Concur.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Organizational Support--Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Planning/Organizing--Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Motivation – A self-starter who manages responsibilities and commitments clearly. Measures performance against successful achievement of defined goals and objectives.
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
80K plus bonus