Smith Harvey Associates
- New York, NY, United States
Boutique Female Owned and recognized staffing firm based in NYC is seeking an experienced IT Recruiter
- Builds applicant base by researching and contacting colleges and utilizing various internet sites; providing client information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant qualifications by studying job description and job requirements.
- Attracts applicants by placing job postings and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel etc
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves client attractiveness by outlining new policies and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- 6-10 years of iT contract recruiting experience including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
65-80K plus commissions