Territory/Regional Sales Manager
- San Jose, CA
Territory/Regional Sales Manager
Looking to join an exciting and innovative start-up that has recently commercialized! Do you want to get in on the ground floor with a medical device company that is taking off? READ ON!! Our client continues to develop innovative solutions for navigation, diagnosing and therapeutic technologies treating lung diseases. Physicians use Archimedes TM , a total lung access platform, that takes virtual bronchoscopic navigation to the next level by incorporating a novel approach to the peripheral lesions that are not adjacent to the airway. Archimedes is a powerful platform for computer-assisted, image-guided bronchoscopic planning and navigation that is intuitive and easy to use. It provides a map and visual directions through the lung airways to a lung tumor.
Immediate Opening for Territory/Regional Sales Manager in San Jose (CA), Phoenix (AZ), Las Vegas (CA), Portland (OR), Salt Lake (UT), or Los Angeles (CA)
- Minimum 3 years medical or medical device industry experience with history of increasing responsibility in the areas of sales training and/or management.
- Ideal selling experience would include both capital equipment and disposable devices.
- Experience developing and driving commercialization of new technology.
- Identifying and building relationships with key institutions and thought leaders in the field.
- Proactively calling on new and existing customers to generate revenues and customer goodwill.
- Conducting product demonstrations and presentations.
- Analyze the commercial potential for the Company's products in respective territory.
- Identify and build relations with key institutions and thought leaders in the field.
- Responsible for developing and managing key regional accounts to participate in ongoing, company-sponsored clinical trials.
- Maintaining pricing guidelines of the Company's products.
- Track regional sales goals including revenue and customer penetration metrics.
- Train physicians on the proper use of the Company's products and assisting them as appropriate during clinical cases.
- Responsible for assisting i n implementation of corporate developed pricing programs.
- Responsible for assisting in implementation of corporate developed marketing programs.
- Work with other functional groups within the Company to drive any regulatory activities necessary to support clinical evaluation of the Company's products.
- Provide feedback and direction to R&D group based on clinical experience.
- Assist in the development of sales goals and quotes for each of the Company's products.
- Responsible for reporting field based activities relating to market conditions.
- The person will be expected to follow and support all Company policies and procedures.
- The person must ensure their activities are in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the product lines and markets in which the Company participates.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with related personnel (Clinical Affairs, Marketing, R&D) to develop optimal solutions.
- An opportunity to significantly impact the lives of millions of lung cancer patients
- A small, startup environment on the verge of growing into a global enterprise
- An honest, rewarding, team-based, fun environment
- An extraordinary group of employees, advisors, and investors
- Equity participation, and competitive compensation and benefits
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Tuesday, June 14, 2022