Sr. Scientist, Bioconjugation (Telford, PA)
- Telford, PA
Sr. Scientist, Bioconjugation(Telford, PA)
Our client engineers biomaterials to facilitate the repair, recovery, and regeneration of the human body. Throughout the pproduct lifecycle, they provide clients with consistent value, quality, and technical expertise. Our mission is to continually advance biomaterials technology into practical applications for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries.To achieve this mission, they are dedicated to certain values, innovation, communication, quality, responsiveness, and continuous improvement.
Their business partnerships focus on quality, responsiveness, communication, and continuous improvement throughout the product lifecycle and beyond.
Immediate need for a Sr. Scientist, Bioconjugation in Telford, PA, who possess:
- PhD degree in the field of Polymer Science, Bioengineering, Chemistry, Biology, Immunology, Materials Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ relevant industrial experience
- Hands-on Experience with antibody/drug conjugation techniques, particle chemistry and surface science
- Experience with liposome/lipid nanoparticle formation, development, and characterization strongly desired
- Demonstrated proficiency with materials and particle characterization using modern chromatography methods, NMR, thermal analysis, mass spectrometry, rheology, light scattering, fluorescence imaging, spectroscopic analysis, Zeta potential
- Knowledge of autologous and allogenic CAR T processing
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work on multiple projects.
- Ability to accurately analyze data generated by various analytical and physical testing instrumentation
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
Key responsibilities include:
- Working both independently and within a small multidisciplinary team, drive the development of novel biomaterial solutions for CAR T manufacturing and therapeutic delivery
- Design and perform antibody/drug conjugation and characterization on a variety of polymeric substrates with varying morphologies
- Develop nano/microparticle products utilizing a portfolio of synthesis techniques, including polymerization, precipitation, chemical conjugation, emulsions, liposomes, micelles.
- Characterize particles and surfaces using microscopy, spectroscopy, surface energy, Zeta potential and particle size analysis
- Experience with polymer chemistry principles and antibody and protein conjugations
- Collaborate with business development to understand unmet needs and customer requirements
- Define, participate in, and manage internal and external collaborations
- Reviews and critically assesses patents and other forms of intellectual property
- Actively develops intellectual property through the filing of patent applications
- Clearly communicates technical information and project status to supervisor and colleagues through written and verbal means
- Accurately and thoroughly documents procedures and results using laboratory notebooks, protocols & reports, records and databases
- Effectively collaborates with colleagues on laboratory techniques, sample preparation, instrumentation, data analysis and documentation
- Follows all applicable Company test methods, work instructions, S.O.P.’s, and guidelines
- Performs other job-related responsibilities as assigned
For immediate considerations please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, July 29, 2021