Our client is one of the leaders in self-service data visualization, guided analytics applications, embedded analytics and reporting to approximately 45k customers worldwide.
You will be successful if you have
• Strong Experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, or Analytics space
• Experience presenting complex topics to highly technical audiences as well as C-level stakeholders.
• Product experience HIGHLY advantageous, or, strong skills with other data analytics tools.
• Excellent Data skills…all data…big data, small data, organized data, unstructured data.
• The ability to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly
• Successful enterprise-type software implementation and PreSales experience in enterprise organizations
• Hands on experience with relational databases and data modeling
• Experience in managing existing as well as prospective customers both on and off site
• Understanding of respective business sector / vertical
• Relevant competitive knowledge advantageous
• 3rd party software knowledge eg SalesForce.com
• Ability in SQL, .Net, JS, Web technologies
You will thrive if you have
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Database / security / software engineering qualification may be advantageous Expertise and experience dealing with large, multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels
• Love learning new technology, working with teams, and presenting to a variety of audiences