Our client is a rapidly growing, Pre-IPO, cloud based software company that effortlessly integrates, moves and consolidates data into complex Data Lake environments for real-time reporting.
Your Opportunity You will be joining the Professional Services team which is an integral part of the Customer Success team dedicated to ensuring customers are able to successful deploy the platform. You will be responsible for providing implementation services and consulting services for both new customers, OEM partners, and existing customers.
· Minimum 5+ years software solution development/deployment experience required, preferably in data integration projects
· Provide the necessary skills to identify and solve technical problems, define and design database system architectures and analyze data sources
· Experience in a broad range of database platforms and operation systems, including; relational databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), analytical data warehouses (Teradata, Redshift), and other data stores
· Proficient skills in SQL
· Experience with some of the major enterprise applications would be preferred: SAP, Salesforce, Oracle Application Suite, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, Siebel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to travel 50%, both domestic and internationally
· Top notch communication and writing skills
· Active Learning – eager to learn new concepts and play with the software
· Good knowledge of Operating Systems – Windows, Linux, UNIX
· Knowledge of Mainframe systems and databases is a plus – DB2 z/OS or iSeries
· Experience with ETL technologies is a plus – Informatica, Snaplogic, Talend, Wherescape Education
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience