Senior Account Executive in Chicago | #1273
Software Placement Group
- Chicago, IL
Our client is a well-funded PRE-IPO software company. Their software is a scalable event-based, IoT self-service analytics solution that allows users to ask questions and get answers in seconds, on billions of events. They were founded in 2013 by a team of executives from Facebook, Splunk and Intel. They have brand name customers who use their software to store trillions of rows of data, and to process hundreds of millions of rows per second.
- Someone who has the burning desire to succeed, who will walk through walls to make that happen.
- Sales Skills - Prospecting, Qualification, Manage the Presentation/Demo/POC, Negotiate and Close. Can manage big complex opportunities in enterprise accounts and expand into many groups.
- Have been trained and use a sales methodology - MEDDIC/MEDDPIC or something similar.
- Domain Expertise - Big Data, Database, BI, Analytics AND have sold ARR, understand AWS and Azure, GCP
- Must have some start up experience.
- Has experience closing $1M+ transactions.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
$140k, $280k+ ote, plus Stock