Our client is the leader in Manufacturing Software and is rapidly growing! enables enterprise-level product life cycle execution delivers lean efficiency, improved quality management and compliance processes.
Major Requirements Include:
Bachelor's degree in business-related field
· 5+ years of hands on experience in complex discrete manufacturing (PLM, MES or ERP) such as aerospace, medical devices, defense, or other highly regulated manufactured products and their supply chain.
· Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical and math aptitude
· Extremely detail oriented and customer focused
· Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues
· Excellent business process and best practices experience or aptitude
· Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesigning
· Excellent knowledge of accessing and using the Internet and MS Office tools, knowledge of computer systems functions, tools and ability to quickly “ramp up” on software such as Windows, Salesforce, and Webex.