South Florida Recruiters
- Flex Schedule, FL
Local CPA firm, located in Boca Raton, FL, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their growing team. Firm offers an excellent work/life balance (40-45 hours/week year-round) and flexible schedules.
- Review and prepare federal, state, and/or local corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
- Assist with the review of payroll and sales tax returns
- Conduct tax research and assist in tax planning
- Advise clients regarding effects of business activities on taxes, and on strategies for minimizing tax liability
- Examine and respond to client notices and inquiries from the IRS
- Supervise the compilation of client information into a usable financial statement
- Responsible for the review of client write-ups on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis including bank reconciliations, adjusting journal entries, calculating depreciation, tracking fixed assets, preparing financial statements, and payroll calculations
- Work directly with clients to meet their needs, while communicating the status of all clients to the shareholders
- Active CPA license
- 5+ years of taxation experience working for a CPA firm preparing and reviewing corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
- Experience with QuickBooks and UltraTax
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (954) 582-4791.
Monday, October 4, 2021