South Florida Recruiters
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Real estate developer, based in Fort Lauderdale, FL is looking to hire a Corporate Controller to work under the CFO. This position will assist with corporate financial reports and statements.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end close functions
- Prepare and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports and statements
- Respond to inquiries from the CFO regarding financial results and special reporting requests
- Supports budget and forecasting activities
- Provide recommendations to senior management
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA is highly preferred
- 5 - 10 years of accounting experience; real estate industry is highly preferred
- Strong computer skills including advanced MS Excel experience
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (954) 582-4791.
Tuesday, August 24, 2021