South Florida Recruiters
- Miami, FL
An investment firm based in Miami, is looking to hire an Investment Analyst. This position will be responsible for performing analysis on various fixed-income products such as stocks and bonds.
- Perform market and comparable research, as well as financial analysis and modeling
- Conduct due diligence of potential investments
- Present new investment opportunities to senior management
- Create financial models and valuation activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- 1 - 3 years of investment analyst experience of stocks and bonds
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee
- 3 weeks of PTO; Standard Federal Holidays
- Aggressive annual bonuses
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (954) 582-4791.
Thursday, January 9, 2020