South Florida Recruiters
- Miami, FL
Publicly traded company, based in Miami, is looking to hire an Accounting Manager. This individual will consolidate the financial results of the company and its subsidiaries and report operating results. You will also be responsible for analyzing financial information and researching technical accounting issues.
- Assist in preparing reporting schedules and SEC documents such as the 10Q and 10K, in accordance with GAAP and SEC regulations
- Review financial statements and schedules prepared by the company’s subsidiaries for SEC and internal reporting
- Perform quarterly close procedures including management reporting
- Assist in coordinating with the Company's external auditors during quarter-end and year-end periods including the review of SOX documentation and procedures
- Research technical accounting issues, policies, and procedures
- Participate in ad-hoc special projects
- Active CPA license
- 4 - 8 years of National CPA Firm Audit experience or a mix of National CPA Firm Audit experience and publicly traded corporate accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (954) 582-4791.
Friday, September 11, 2020