South Florida Recruiters
- Miami, FL
A hospitality company specializing in the hotel industry is looking to hire a Controller to be based in Miami, FL. This position will be responsible for consolidating all financial-related activities from the various hotel properties.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the finance & accounting functions of the company including preparation, analysis and presentation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial results including inter-company and equity transactions
- Manage financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation and reporting
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Oversee the company's capital expenditure process
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Mentor and supervise accounting professionals within the department
- Bachelor’s in Accounting; MBA and CPA license is preferred
- 5+ years of accounting and supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and manage at all levels of the organization
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: email@example.com. For more information, call us at (954) 582-4791.
Monday, December 2, 2019