South Florida Recruiters
- Miami, FL
National real estate investment firm based in downtown Miami is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. This individual will perform accounting functions for the firm’s investments/properties as well as internal accounting of the investment firm.
- Manage the accounting process for a portfolio of properties
- Prepare, process, and review monthly close functions and financial statements for each property
- Oversee the billing process and monitor payments from tenants
- Record operating and investment transactions
- Analyze budgets and forecasting activities
- Communicate with outside national CPA Firm, financial institutions, tenants, and property managers
- Respond to inquiries from the Partners regarding financial results and reports, and ad-hoc projects when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years of accounting experience within the real estate or financial services industry
- Advanced Excel skills
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (954) 582-4791.
Tuesday, March 14, 2023