South Florida Recruiters
- Davie, FL
Local CPA firm in Davie, FL, is seeking a Tax Accountant to join their growing team. Firm offers an excellent work/life balance.
- Prepare and review Corporate, Partnership, and Individual tax returns
- Responsible for client write-ups on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis including bank reconciliations, adjusting journal entries, calculating depreciation, tracking fixed assets, preparing financial statements, and payroll calculations
- Prepare quarterly and year end payroll reports as well as sales tax returns
- Conduct tax research
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA or on track to become a CPA is preferred
- 1 - 3 years of tax experience within a CPA firm
- Proficiency in Creative Solutions is preferred
- 100% paid healthcare insurance
- 2 weeks of PTO + standard federal holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Work-life balance
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (954) 582-4791.
Thursday, November 12, 2020