South Florida Recruiters
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
An investment firm, which has been in business for over 50 years, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join their group in Fort Lauderdale.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a work-life balance. Our client offers excellent benefits that include free health insurance coverage for you and your entire family, life insurance, short/long-term disability coverage, 401(k) with a 50% match and paid time off.
- Reconcile multiple bank and investment accounts
- Review checking account reconciliations
- Perform month-end close functions and review investment dashboards with investment team
- Prepare financial statements and calculate management fees
- Prepare reports for management and investors
- Analyze data to report income and expense for investors
- Work with the Assistant Controller and Corporate Controller on ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA is preferred
- 3-4 years of accounting experience working at an investment/financial services firm or from a CPA firm with investment/financial services clients
- Investran, Tableau, Alteryx or SungardDX software experience
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: email@example.com. For more information, call (954) 582-4791.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021