Corporate Tax Manager
South Florida Recruiters
- Miami, FL
Publicly traded company, based in South Florida, is looking to add a Corporate Tax Manager to its team. This individual will have a “hands-on” role and will be involved in tax return preparation and compliance as well as income tax provision reviews, complex tax research and tax planning.
- Manage monthly ASC 740 compliance and reporting; including identification and reporting of unrecognized tax benefits associated with uncertain tax positions
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns and quarterly estimated tax payments making efficient use of OneSource Income Tax software package
- Perform thorough and accurate tax research relative to substantive federal, state, and local tax issues on assigned projects
- Process financial and accounting data as well as other information to identify and bring forward substantive tax issues and determine the appropriate treatment of items
- Discuss research, analysis, and conclusions with senior management
- Active CPA license
- 4 - 8 years of tax experience from a National CPA Firm, a large publicly traded company, or a mix of both
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbally)
- OneSource software experience
Apply to be considered or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (954) 582-4791.
Monday, September 14, 2020