Financial Analyst (FP&A)
South Florida Recruiters
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Financial services company, located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, is looking to hire a Financial Analyst (FP&A). This position is available because of enormous growth within the organization. You will support financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, modeling and other analytical projects.
- Lead the FP&A process with budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Prepare variance and cash flow analysis along with other analytical projects
- Work closely with corporate accounting to assist with month/quarter/year-end close activities
- Build and maintain complex financial models to support corporate decision making
- Perform business presentations to senior executives on forecast and other key operational strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or economics
- 3 - 5 years of FP&A experience within private equity and/or financial services
- Able to create concise reports and synthesize large data sets
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Click Apply to be considered or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact us at (954) 582-4791.
Tuesday, September 15, 2020