Are you a highly organized technically minded individual with strong project and program management skills? Do you enjoy working with multiple stakeholders across multiple functions while providing structure and visibility to high profile Cloud environment projects? You can make an impact with the Services Organization as a Senior Cloud Operations Program Manager in our Tijuana, BC offices.
• Develop and create a work plan to manage multiple projects.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about progress.
• Perform Scalability and Portability Analysis.
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
• Monitor progress and adjust as needed.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Ability to manage / report on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• 3 – 5 years of project management and related experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
• Exposure to tools capable to manage multiple projects.
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
• Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills.