This person will be working within the Company Service Analytics team. This team is dedicated to automating customer support and transforming customer support from reactive to proactive by leveraging data and analytics.
· Work in collaboration with other members including data scientists and data engineers to research, design, implement, test, maintain and document solutions for predictive analytics for automated, near real-time decision making on data and problems.
· Handle massive datasets, which includes working with data engineers to determine what data management systems are appropriate, working with data engineers on developing solutions to data integration and cleansing, and working with data scientists to transition analytical algorithms along and data infrastructure into an operational service analytics system.
· Help set up enterprise-class development and testing tools to enable quick development and deployment of high-quality software.
· Current/Valid US B1 Visa or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment
· Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science
· 3+ years of experience with Python and Java programming language
· Experience with SQL, Databases, and data integration technologies
· Experience working with large-scale, complex software in a parallel processing environment
· Extensive working knowledge of Linux operating systems
· Solid experience with source code/configuration management, automated continuous integration, build and deployment process and tools - GitHub, Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in working with data scientists on building data analytical systems for integrating, processing, and analyzing data (structured and unstructured), especially in the field of medical diagnosis, enterprise operations, customer support, etc.
· Demonstrable skills in creative-problem-solving of complex and advanced technical subject matter.