Microsoft Platform Support & Collaboration Specialist - 53167 & 53170
- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
We are seeking an experienced Collaboration Specialist to join our dynamic, highly successful Microsoft Platforms and Apps team.
As a Collaboration Specialist you will be working with the Microsoft 365 Cloud that includes SharePoint Online (SPO), Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate and so much more.
You’ll gain career-expanding experience across a wide cross-section of Microsoft applications and services, taking advantage of the latest technologies and helping our internal customers solve problems and become more productive than ever.
Your day to day
- Define, design, implement, test and support new features of SPO, Teams and Power Platform
- Solve complex customer problems with currently deployed services
- Partner with internal customers to learn about their processes and uses cases to provide the right solution
- Work in a highly collaborative and agile environment
- Leverage Best Practices from vendor and industry
- Focus on continuous improvement and learning, both at a personal and team level
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years hands on experience with SharePoint / SharePoint Online
- Proven experience developing solutions with SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform or related cloud platform
- Working knowledge in related Microsoft applications like Azure, Exchange Online, Active Directory
- Experience with scripting technologies. PowerShell a plus.
- Experience with programing with C++ a plus
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
Monday, October 18, 2021
$50K - $60K