Production Supervisor -
- Olivehurst, CA
What you’ll do in this role:
- Supervise a workforce of approximately 80 hourly full-time and contract associates performing tasks associated with operating liquid filling packaging equipment and manual applications.
- Communicate, implement and monitor safety programs and procedures. Participate and perform investigations and provide detailed documentation as it pertains to safety incidents, including root causes and corrective actions.
- Assign work and monitor progress, develop associates, interview and recommends hiring of applicants, evaluates associate work performance, counsels associates, and/or implements disciplinary action.
- Ensuring quality and quantity standards are achieved in a cost-effective and efficient manner along with the availability of materials and supplies; problem-solving quickly when things do not go according to plan.
- Influence positive change and employee lead activities for safety, quality, and plant improvements through communication and leading by example.
- Provide daily schedules and direction; communicate targets for production tasks. Communicate and prioritize tasks and provide direction to support departments as needed in the absence of other leaders.
- Accurately obtain, record, and explain both written and verbal, variance to shift targets, machine breakdowns, off quality products, and labor inefficiencies and participate in creative solutions to overcome rate gaps.
- Establishes associate work schedules, perform absence tracking, process and approve time off via Workday systems.
- Execute and enforce regulatory, company, and/or plant, procedures, and/or policies.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A Bachelor's degree (preferably in an Engineering discipline) is highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite and experience with SAP preferred.
- Experience in a supervisory or lead role is highly desired, specifically experience in associate development and safety.
- Working knowledge of all facets of manufacturing including continuous improvement, team building, safety, associate relations, quality, and customer service.
- Good oral and written communication skills and strong leadership skills are required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, problem solve in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage, motivate and train others to achieve required goals.
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
$80,000 - $100,000.00