- Escondido, CA
Our Client's Mission:
We believe that building a stronger business is about creating a better experience. It's more than just delivering quality storage, it's connecting with customers. For us, the real value is taking care of people, and great businesses are built around the people who work there and the customers they serve.
If you share these values and you want to join a dynamic, growing company, then we are excited to hear from you.
The ideal applicant will:
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service and renting storage spaces
- Answer and respond to telephone calls and emails about rentals and tenant issues
- Maintain the office and the property by keeping it neat, clean, and secure, and keeping units rent-ready.
Job Requirements are:
- Prior retail sales or leasing experience and customer service experience is required.
- Prior self-storage is a plus.
- Candidates must have good communications both written and oral, strong customer service skills, possess an outgoing personality, have a professional appearance, be flexible to the changing needs of the business and be a team player.
- You must be able to lift, carry, bend, stoop, push a broom, etc.
- Part of each day will be spent outdoors maintaining the property using the necessary tools.
- You must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and good driving record in order to go to the bank and post office regularly.
- Good computer skills are required; you must be proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Job hours are approx. 9-6, and weekend work is required.
Full-time employees are eligible for a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Potential bonuses and commissions are available based on sales performance.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We are an equal opportunity employer, all individuals are encouraged to apply.
Friday, June 12, 2020