Site Maintenance & Reliability Leader
- Fayetteville, NC
We are looking for a Site Maintenance & Reliability Leader to join our growing team! This position will report directly to the Plant Manager at our Fayetteville, NC location.
The Maintenance and Reliability Manager will have responsibility for maintenance execution, planning, stores, reliability, mechanical integrity and quality assurance across both high and low hazard operations. The successful candidate must demonstrate meaningful change leadership and team building skills.
Ensuring safe maintenance practices and procedures are a key part of this role. Managing through employee issues is also vital, and along with the focus on workplace and process safety, these focus areas will be required to establish safety leadership within this role.
The Maintenance and Reliability Manager is directly accountable for driving reliable operations, work management and overall maintenance productivity and cost in collaboration with the site operations and manufacturing technical leaders.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop a site-level reliability strategy, plan and actions to support improved production capabilities and ensure prioritized, efficient and cost-effective maintenance activities.
- Develop a 3-year improvement plan for the maintenance team and programs integrated with the site business strategy.
- Ensure aligned, and visible, maintenance key performance indicators and processes to guide improvement and prioritize actions.
- Develop a cost management structure for Maintenance that identifies opportunities to improve our business and provides for short and long-term actions that reduce cost.
- Develop direct reports, and other leaders and subordinates through training, extensive use of task teams and collaborative problem solving.
- Lead the development of asset management plans, preventive/predictive maintenance programs, and long-term maintenance outages in support of business objectives.
- Develop an appropriate spare equipment and spare parts strategy and plan to optimize production capability and working capital.
- Ensure maintenance and reliability work management processes are effectively implemented, utilized and improved, driving strong stewardship of activities / cost and strengthening links to business cost/earnings performance.
- Ensure the CMMS (computer maintenance management system) is effectively integrated into Management of Change Processes, utilized, and improved as a fully integrated part of the reliability and maintenance work management processes.
- Ensure long-term maintenance outages/turnarounds are effectively planned and executed, partnering closely with Operations to deliver on budget, scope and schedule.
- Represent Fayetteville Works on corporate reliability and maintenance networks to influence development and local implementation of corporate best practices.
- Support and advance the Great Place to Work (GPTW) corporate/site/business efforts within the reliability and maintenance team.
The following is required for this role:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry, leading maintenance and reliability programs, and managing direct reports OR Military Equivalent Experience.
- Experience with Process Safety Management (PSM), specifically the safe management of design changes at a plant, PHAs and Mechanical Integrity programs.
- Excellent technical, analytical, team building and organizational change leadership skills. Ability to define current states, opportunities, strategies, and a plan to achieve future improved states.
- Interpersonal and Influence Management skills.
The following is preferred for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience in project leadership/ management and continuous improvement (Six Sigma, Agile or Lean).
- Professional Reliability Certification, ex. CRE, CRP, CRL, CMRP, RE Certificate
- Working knowledge of SAP-PM, SAP-MM & Maintenance Work Management Systems
- High Hazard Process manufacturing experience
- Familiar with national standards such as API 510 & 570 & 653
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
$100,000 - $134,000.00