Sales Administration Associate
- El Paso, TX
Sparrow Company, an executive search and staffing firm, has an immediately opening for a Sales Administration Associate. This is a temporary to hire opportunity for a company in East El Paso.
Based on regional assignment individual responsible for maintaining all aspects of customer price contracts, trade spend agreements, processes, incentive compensation process, analyzing trade spending requests, Responsible for information integrity within the promotional and contract management systems with emphasis on urgency, accuracy and time sensitivity. Must have excellent problem-solving skills while working within established business control parameters and administrative processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-includes but is not limited to:
- Maintain, review, and analyze customer end user price contracts, trade spending plans, rebates, promotions, deals, allowance documentation, and settlement of claims by region assignment
- Perform audit of transactional data incoming from customers against planned program guidelines, taking necessary remedy when necessary.
- Prepare tracking, reporting and payment of programs to customers against program guidelines, taking necessary actions when customer inquiry occurs.
- Analysis, research, and communication of spending trends outside anticipated patterns.
- Input and maintain contract data sales reporting and promotional spend data entry is required.
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable and Sales Administration to maintain accurate customer contract information. Problem resolution for all liability errors is key responsibility and must be accomplished with urgency in a time sensitive environment.
- Work with Price Administration personnel to ascertain that pricing and contract content is accurate and current.
- Ensure timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, calculate eligibility, review and distribute reports/payments, field inquiries from sales colleagues, initiate data investigation and communicate resolution.
- Participate in implementation and utilization of specialized tools for sales administration.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and communication of Sales Administration
- Policies and Procedures.
- Work with Sales Administration and Sales leadership team to identify opportunities for improvement in all areas of sales administration/financial information sharing.
- Develop and maintain job process documentation
- Master Operator for specialized sales information systems – AFS/TPM, PROs and others as implemented.
Education and/or Experience
- B.S. in Business, Accounting, or related field preferred but not required. 3-5 years experience in accounting-related position preferably with integration in field sales or operations.
- Experience with relational database management tools-Microsoft Access preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office software a must with advanced level MS Excel required.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
Well-developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
Tuesday, November 9, 2021