- Maryneal, TX, United States
The main repsonsibilities of the Maintenance Superintendent, is to provide information to the Maintenance Manager, Supervision and provide guidance to the Maintenance department to ensure quality maintenance and reliable operation of the mechanical equipment.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we continue to strive to provide a culture that supports career growth through strong leadership and development planning that is both financially and professionally rewarding for all our employees.
- Supervises the work of all the maintenance personnel, lubrication and general inspections.
- Works closely with the Production Superintendent with respect to the priority and scheduling of inspection and repair work.
- Analyzes mechanical failures and problems, recommends change and follows up on the implementation of agreed to changes and improvements.
- Responsible for being on call on a rotating basis to cover plant problems.
- Communicates daily with the Production Department in order to identify problems encountered during the previous shifts.
- Reviews the previous nights’ incidents and recommends the necessary repairs required at the daily morning meeting.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisors training of the repair staff through on-the-job classroom training.
- BS Degree in Engineering or related fields, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 - 10 years of cement industry experience, preferably in Maintenance
- 10+ years in Maintenance
- Planning and Organization Skills, experience with Critical Path Planning
- Decision Making Skills – RCFA experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to read technical drawings and manuals
- Budget Adherence/Planning Experience
- Job Motivation
- Machine shop experience, preferred
- Physical activity – coordinating hand and foot, maintaining a steady hand
- Experience with welding procedures, which includes manipulating objects by hand and fine movement with fingers
- Maintaining physical balance
- Making fast reactions to both sound and visual signals
Monday, May 18, 2020
up to $95,000