- Linden, CA
Our customer a WELL KNOWN BRAND NAME / NYSE 50+ Year Company in the consumer goods industry is searching for a Production Supervisor (Manager) in Linden, CA. This position will have TOTAL Production Management responsibility, overseeing hourly associates. Target Salary: up to $100K + 401K Match Benefits +other incentives EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
What you’ll do in this role:
- Plan and execute short-term operating objectives/goals that are aligned to deliver desired production capacity, shipping, and people capabilities. Assist plant manager with long-term future state planning efforts.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and coaching to full-time and temporary hourly associates on the production floor, driving enhanced plant operations in the areas of safety, production, equipment maintenance, warehousing, shipping, office management, and/or field operations.
- Assigns work and monitors progress; creates associate work schedules.
- Apply knowledge of processes, equipment, and system capability to set challenging individual, team, and facility standards.
- Foster and maintain a high level of customer service through on-time deliveries, responsiveness to customer needs, ensuring all shipped products meet customer quality requirements.
- Assists with establishing and monitoring plant operating budget and shipments forecast; identify and implement continuous improvement efforts to positively affect profitability.
- Collaborate with regional operations and sales members to ensure product supply levels and customer service.
- Build people capability through effective associate relations, hiring, training, evaluation of associate work performance, and transparent communication for both management and front-line hourly personnel.
- Prepare and/or maintain various logs, records and reports, such as production, maintenance, inventory, etc.; may purchase supplies, parts, and/or equipment.
- Ensures compliance with all environmental, health & safety regulations, ordinances, and permit requirements. Executes and enforces government, company and plant policies and procedures.
Monday, November 22, 2021