Workday HCM Application Analyst-4534
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Workday HCM Application Analyst (2022-4534)
The Workday HCM Application Analyst will be responsible for configuring and maintaining the Workday system to support new functionality and enhancement needs for Compensation. In this role, you will serve as the subject matter expert for the Workday Compensation module. This role will provide HCM system administration and support, and lead Workday HCM system configuration enhancement, and deployment efforts.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute solutions in Workday
- Provide Workday subject matter functional expertise for day-to-day support and development including business process configuration, complex calculated fields, integrations, data transmission (EIB), testing and other troubleshooting support
- Provide Workday product expertise in the areas of Workday Compensation and other product areas as required.
- Creates and maintains clear, comprehensive, documented business requirements for requested changes, enhancements, or projects
- Responsible for the thorough testing and analysis of new Workday features and functionality and participates in release planning, accountable for regression testing, unit testing, User Acceptance testing and pre-launch testing / sign-off for new features or enhancements
- Develop calculated fields, conditional routing and business processes that support the requirements outlined.
- Work closely with technical partners, third party vendors for integration creation and updates
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in HR, Business, Project Management, MIS or related field preferred OR a significant amount of directly related work experience
- Experience with Workday functional configuration in the HCM Suite of modules with a focus on Compensation
- Strong sense of personal accountability for high quality, value-driven work that supports business outcomes
- Experience with all phases of complex projects, including ideation, development, and implementation
- Ability to make decisions considering long-term implications
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Wednesday, October 5, 2022