Sr. Software Engineer (Salesforce)
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
6 month contract role with likely extension based in Atlanta GA. Mostly remote be must be in Atlanta to attend scheduled team meetings
As a member of the Enterprise Platforms Sales and Service Technology Salesforce.com Agile Delivery team, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the force.com platform. You will provide production support for applications by trouble shooting issues, proposing solutions, testing fixes, and migrating solutions. The candidate will be responsible for partnering with the Solution architect, business analyst and product team members to support Sales, Service and Marketing functions. A team player with a collaboration-oriented mindset is essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
- Work in an Agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods
- tilize cloud integration tools such as MuleSoft, WebMethods-Cloud Streams, Informatica Cloud manage integrations between SalesForce.com and other systems
- ·Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in SalesForce.com and other business intelligence tools
- Do candidates need to be local to interview? No... BUT (when we return to the office team members should be able to come in the office for meetings but will be remote the majority of time)
- If not, will they be required onsite when Cox returns?
- Potential to Extend or Convert Perm? Extend
- Target Years of Exp: 3-5
Top 5 Technical Must Haves:
- Apex Triggers
- Apex Development
- Aura Components with Lightning Development
- Active PD1 Certification
Tuesday, February 22, 2022