Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Orlando, FL
We are looking for a UX Manager for our direct client. This is a perm role that is fully remote. The role requires a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder.
The UX Manager creates user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback. They create user flows, wireframes, and mockups. They translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces. The UX Manager ensures team of UI/UX staff is optimized.
- Ensure a process for elegant product interfaces
- Manage the design approval gates on new specifications from product team
- Ensure wireframes and mockups are delivered timely & with high-quality
- Grow and lead the existing UI/UX team
- Communicate to middle and upper management on key UI/UX initiatives
- Interact with customers to design optimal experiences
- Interact closely with development, ensuring mockups can be easily implemented
- Ability to think critically with an attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Manage key UX artifacts, including user journeys, personas, research, and metrics
- Must have relevant technical experience
- Must have domain experience in cybersecurity, with interfaces that manage millions of datapoints, and workflow management tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Monday, February 7, 2022