Enterprise Application Administrator
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Alpharetta, GA
The Enterprise Applications Administrator will play an integral role to support our client by aligning and supporting business needs with key application features and the module applications to efficiently and effectively perform the variety of system functions necessary for: Operations, Finance, Marketing, HR, and IT to operate smoothly. Project Management, collaboration, communication, relationship building, and business partnership will be the key success to this position.
This role is a fully remote, Salaried position.
Desired Attributes Go All-In, Keep It Real, Embrace Growth, Think Boldly and Be You:
- Go All-In – Take responsibility for your actions, do what you say and always lead by example
- Keep It Real - Communicate with empathy, transparency and respect to support each other in the pursuit of great work
- Embrace Growth - Seek to learn, grow and experiment to fuel our future
- Think Boldly - Exude a passion for problem solving, creativity and curiosity in everything you do
- Be You – Express your unique self and actively engage in our fun, diverse community of real people
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty, responsibility and satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- An understanding of IT Security concepts (Access Controls, Change Management, Separation of Duties, Least Privilege, Flaw Remediation, etc.) is expected.
- The successful candidate understands and maintains strict data privacy and confidentiality in the handling of financial, accounting, and payroll information.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize tasks as needed to complete within the identified time frame and/or deadline
- Facilitate system upgrades and enhancements, new system implementations, patching, and architecture changes with internal customers
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to quickly process information, correlate, disseminate, and make appropriate risk-based decisions
- Maintain a strong understanding of technology and its applications to achieve business objectives.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, SharePoint, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, SQL, PowerShell
- Expert application knowledge of Deltek Vision and experience in system configuration, system security, web service integration maintenance, User and Portal Group Maintenance, Report development, and performance monitoring.
- Maintain proper system documentation and controls on system changes, user security updates, system functionality and procedures
- Experience with current technologies such as SQL Server 2019, Advanced SQL/T-SQL, P-SQL, complex queries and stored procedures
- Knowledge or understanding of programming/scripting languages (e.g. SQL or PL/SQL and Visual Basic)
- Experience with No-Code/Low-Code, API integration, and Robotic Process Automation preferred
- Expertise in Tableau, PowerBI, and Dashboard reporting preferred
- Experience configuring applications over secure protocols (e.g. HTTPS, LDAPS, etc.)
- Experience using an integrated development environment and source control management system, such as Visual Studio and Git
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Take overall technical responsibility for the Deltek Vision instance using internal team members, vendors, and Deltek as support resources.
- Take ownership and responsibility for maintaining an Always On High Availability Enterprise ensuring data accuracy and security, providing robust system monitoring and reporting
- Engage in and manage requirements, design, development, testing, training, and deployment for various application updates and feature rollouts.
- Provide support on systems integration as assigned.
- Be the primary point of contact for our existing and future applications technical support teams.
- Develop working knowledge of other enterprise applications including UKG and NewForma and leverage IT investment to increase effectiveness through automation.
- Assess user needs to provide support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities to take advantage of available tools.
- Keep abreast of new developments and forecast future trends in application integration in the A/E/C industry.
Education / Experience:
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related field and 8+ years of professional experience supporting, developing, and maintaining multiple enterprise applications.
- Deltek Vision
- SQL Server 2019.
- Proficient in Excel (Formulas, Charts, VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables, Formatting),
- Basic proficiency in Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, UltiPro, and Newforma preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and policy/procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients and/or Teammates of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply logic and common practice to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Tuesday, September 6, 2022