Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Orlando, FL
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing new, extending, and maintaining software products, working as a contributor with a team of developers and QA engineers. Within the guidelines adopted by the company, and the company standards and policies, this developer has broad technical responsibilities and the authority to make concrete decisions on the technical design, performance architecture, scalability and maintainability of the software they deliver.
- Must be familiar with writing and consuming RESTful and RPC API's.
- Must be able to interact with document and relational database technologies such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Must review software requirements and interact with Business Owners to ask questions and formulate solutions.
- Testing code and interacting with QA users to validate, quantify, document and fix issues.
- Documenting features, release notes, testing procedures, and similar as part of the software life cycle process.
- Work within SDLC management software to manage work pipeline, provide estimates, updates to status, and comments/hours logged.
- Review, learn and propose new technology components to maintain software market leadership.
- 4+ years of experience in web-based software engineering for public-facing applications.
- Must have experience integrating RESTful API's.
- Must have user interface/experience skills.
- Must have a desire to deliver robust solutions to the market quickly without sacrificing quality.
- Must have ability to explain technical concepts and make decisions with non-technical team members.
- Computer Science or similar degree from an accredited University, or equivalent work experience
- SQL/relational database experience, preferably PostgreSQL
- NoSQL/document database experience, preferably MongoDB
- Experience with graphic design and marketing is a plus
Monday, October 4, 2021