Lead DevOps Engineer-4634
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
- Serving as key leader and expert on DevOps practices.
- Defining roles, responsibilities and processes in a hybrid DevOps team.
- Implementing and supporting continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Scheduling, implementing and automating security compliance patching and updates on production and QA servers.
- Ensuring continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & release management, including source control, continuous integration, & change management.
- Engaging with cross-functional co-located teams in design, development and implementation of enterprise scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing and facilitating autonomous delivery teams.
- Supporting, troubleshooting and analyzing code on all 4 layers of the stack related to infrastructure, middleware, continuous integration and delivery frameworks and network hardware deployment.
- Deploying code and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
- Implementing automation to improve coding efficiency.
- CI/CD Onboarding
- Mentoring junior members in the team
- Working collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities?
- A BA/BS degree with a minimum of 4+ years of experience or MS degree with a minimum of 2+ years of experience or a Ph.D. with a minimum of 1+ years of experience.
- Experience in configuration management tool such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages: Unix Shell, Perl, Python
- A minimum of 8+ years track record of relevant work experience in a DevOps or Lead DevOps role.
- Should have a hands-on understanding of DevOps tools and automation framework.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using CI/CD, Docker, Git.
- Experience with n-tier web application development and experience in Python, Kotlin, NodeJS based frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the programming languages such as Scala, Python, Golang etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions.
- Working experience in cloud computing and GCP.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux OS .
- Should have working experience with monitoring tools or any other monitoring processes.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Strong automation and problem-solving skills and ability to follow through to completion.
- Experience coaching junior members in the team.
Wednesday, October 26, 2022