Penetration Testing Engineer
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
We are searching for an Infosec - Penetration Testing Engineer. This role requires a US Citizen for Green Card Holder. Will be remote to start but will eventually need to go into the office in Atlanta, GA on a Flexible schedule.
- Partner with teams from engineering, QA, operations, product, and strategy, working together to build and deliver secure products.
- Take part in all phases of product engineering, from requirements gathering, to design, to implementation and reviews, then you’ll work your magic with verification and regression testing.
- Provide security design, implementation and testing guidance to our product teams, and work alongside them – as well as our engineering team – to manage and track things like security vulnerabilities and testing.
- Lead the conversation during cost-risk tradeoff discussions with our product teams.
- ID and influence product selection and delivery, negotiating security deliverables and requirements with our product teams and vendors.
- Have your eye on security trends and changes, and let our product team know about changes to current and future needs.
- Make sure that the design and integration of products with Technology and business partners leads to the development and growth of the business through effective use of security.
- BS or BA in an area related to this job, such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or Business. (and/or 4 years of experience in a related field).
- 4+ years of experience working in security architecture, operations, design, or development across multiple domains of security.
- Hands-on penetration testing experience including IoT protocols (like ZigBee and Z-Wave).
- Knowledge when it comes to things like encryption concepts, implementation methods, remote access technologies, implementation best practices, wireless protocols and associated risks.
- Consulting background
- Some telecom/cable industry experiences.
- At least one relevant industry certification – CISSP, CISM, CISA.
Wednesday, September 15, 2021