Sr. Data Engineer (Snowflake)
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
We are looking for a Lead Data warehouse / Snowflake developer that has extensive development experience with AWS, moving data into Snowflake from AWS & Expert level SQL skills, Snowpipe skills, Python and Lambda.
This is a Lead / Senior Developer. Must have outstanding communication skills.
This will go until the end if the year and more than likely extend. it is desired that this will be a contract to Hire role. As such, the candidate needs to be a US Citizen or Green card holder
Role: ETL Developer ( Snowflake, Python, Lambda & AWS )
Duration: 6-12months (Will Convert to perm)
- Expertise in designing distributed processing in AWS/SnowFlake
- Expertise in Python and SQL
- Expertise in designing ELT for Star Schema based on Data Model in ERWin
- Ability to understand OLTP schema
- Expertise to design and develop for hierarchical, late arriving, and conformed dimensions
- Expertise in design and development of aggregates
- Expertise in designing and developing for error handling and restarts in Airflow
- Expertise in orchestrating processes using Airflow
- Expertise to design and develop full loads, incremental loads, historical loads
- Provide guidance for robust ELT test including functionality and performance
- Proven expertise in designing and developing high performing ELT.
- Expertise to unit test ELT for functionality and performance
- Ability to understand and implements the architecture and report stack already in production in DSS using Snowflake, AWS and Airflow
- Preferred Certified SnowPro Advanced: Architect
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in using Github.
Friday, September 24, 2021