Data Analytics Lead
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
We are currently seeking an Analytics Lead. The person in this role will report to the Director of Data Science. This role will be responsible for building, managing and growing a team of Analytics Developers. Additionally, this role will set up standards, governance and processes for the Diagnostic Analytical workflows.
Diagnostic Analytics, a branch of analytics that focuses on answering the question “why did it happen?”. Data mining using desperate data sources and presenting insights into an easy-to-understand way are the skills needed to be a successful Diagnostic Analyst. As a result of growing data volumes, variety of data sources and velocity at which the insights are required, ability to mine data leveraging cloud computing and big data tools can help businesses get to actionable insights from data. As such, this role will get the green field opportunity to shape a new formal capability within Novelis.
- Manage and grow a team focused on Diagnostic Analytical projects
- Create standards and best practices for performing Diagnostic Analysis
- Design, plan and build accelerators to solve ongoing business questions
- Communicate results of model to non-technical resources through various means including designing and building intuitive UI
- Identify and pursue opportunities for adding further value through use of other capabilities of the Digital team including descriptive analytics, machine learning and simulation
- Promotes data driven decision making and advanced analytics techniques within Novelis
- 3-4 years of experience in analytics projects with an emphasis on solving business problems using data mining techniques
- Should possess a strong ability to combine large volumes of desperate data sources and mine them for meaningful insight and to present the analysis findings to business stakeholders
- 2-3 years of experience leading/managing or mentoring technical resources
- Strong hands-on experience in various data mining tools such as Databricks, Python, Power BI, Excel and SQL
- Degree in business, economics, finance, supply chain or related discipline
- Experience in Big 4 consulting is a plus
- Experience in manufacturing, specifically metals manufacturing, in the areas of operations, quality reliability, and supply chain would be valuable
- Knowledge of Azure cloud
Thursday, October 20, 2022