Senior Java Software Engineer
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Richardson, TX
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to focus on Workforce Management (WFM) products. The location is Dallas, TX.
Client is a multinational software company with more than 7,000 employees worldwide that provides software solutions that includes the core technologies organizations need to deliver better customer experiences through more effective, engaged employees.
About the product
The product you’ll be working on is a Workforce Management (WFM) solution which is part of the Workforce Optimization suite to help the contact center schedule their agents and improve their Customer Services. The solution provides the ability for the organization to forecast the work volume, schedule the shifts of the agents, manage their time off requests and all the lifecycle of their work schedule. It is recognized as the market leader for the last 12 years.
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards
- Develop solid unit, integration and automation tests according to organizational standards
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintenance of existing software applications; identify and implement additional improvements when warranted; work with external stakeholders as needed
- Develop technical models / design for assigned components
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the SCRUM process
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components
Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of web application development experience
- Expertise in server side development using Hibernate, Spring, Web Services (REST) in Java including server side testing using JUnit, Mockito / Easymock
- Demonstrated experience with multi-tier web application development
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Experience with JBoss or Tomcat
- Prior experience with MAVEN and Jenkins a plus
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities
- Desire to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related subject