Workday Time Tracking - 1129210
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
Workday Time Tracking Configuration Analyst
Our client recently implemented Workday and needs an additional resource to help with its support.
This role will be someone who can help with these solutions for the group.
This group sits at the top of the support tier, and this team will be focusing on regression testing and functionality. Workday Time Tracking experience is the MUST HAVE experience.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Helps with the management and configuration for Workday time tracking. Must have experience with:
- time entry codes,
- time entry templates,
- time calculation.
- Provides enterprise tier 3 support to multiple operating divisions and talent partners.
- Performs unit and regression testing on new functionality.
- Overall we need 3+ years of experience in Workday & Project Accounting experience is a bonus skill.
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to connect easily with others.
- Strong analytical skills to understand data relationships and interconnectivity with time tracking configurations.
- Excellent people and written/verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Workday Time Tracking administration: 3 years (required).
- Workday Project Accounting administration: 1 year (preferred).
- Knowledge in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to varied demands.
Tuesday, August 23, 2022