PIM Delivery Lead / PM
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Project Manager / Delivery Lead with strong PIM experience to lead the PIM Delivery project. This is a Perm role and requires a US Citizen OR GC Holder. This role will also be fully remote. ( may include occasional travel in the future).
- Leads the project delivery for a complex PIM, support functions and system integration solutions, coordinating with multi-vendor offshore teams
- Provides expert advice, counsel, and technical expertise to the project team to help assure that MDM/PIM solutions are designed and developed in the optimal manner and in accordance with best practices
- Reviews and guides team's work products and sprint deliverables with attention to detail.
- Ensures the technical deliverables are reviewed and aligned with MDM/PIM application architecture and Enterprise Architecture
- Assists the project manager with planning and delivery reports to senior management
- Assists with development of requirements and design specifications and ensure completeness
- Works with data steward(s) to design, develop, and configure business rules for standardize, match, and merge
- Ensures the creation and validation of a robust and applicable data model (logical, physical etc.)
- Notifies team of Solution upgrades, patch releases, and upcoming functionality
- Ensures a support model for the application post implementation
- Ensures the delivery plan is complete, on budget and executed on time
Experience and Skills:
- MDM, DQ and DG Implementations
- Led technology projects at scale successfully
- Riversand MDM (nice to have)
- Other MDM tools Implementations a plus; such as STIBO, Informatica etc...
Wednesday, September 15, 2021